Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tim Tag Time on the last Saturday of August

It's the last Saturday of August
I haven't even made it to the beach yet!
Time goes by so quickly that it is easy to forget 'me time'
I am a big believer that we all need time to connect with ourselves
To help us be better mothers, friends, spouses, etc

So I snuck in some me time today while watching cheesy movies
forgot how much I enjoyed 27 Dresses hee hee!


I am IN LOVE with the chalkboard technique seen on crafter's blogs lately
LOVE!
Here is one of my first attempts. 
Tim Holtz has amazing quote stamps so his were the first I reached for.
This quote is from his Just Thoughts set.
As well have you seen the new Chalkboard style papers, etc from My Mind's Eye? 
Swoon...

It's a good time to pick up this set and any thing else you'd like as Sheila is offering free shipping and 10% off storewide!

Speaking of shopping I have to dash out and get the last of the back to school supplies

Cheers, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment