Friday, September 27, 2013

A card for a pretty, special lady!!


  
Happy Friday!!!
Today you have to forgive me that I have used some special things on my card, some of them are not carried in the store at this point.....but this card had to be special!!! It is for an awesome, pretty, special, loyal, hardworking, loving and very caring friend!!! It is for SHEILA!!! She had a birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for her!
I started out with a piece of linen cardstock and sponged on some Memento purple ink, then I used Tim Holtz new embossing folder and put on some more ink. I have to tell Tim next time I see him, that as much as I like his stuff, it bothers me that on this folder the lines are not straight. Then I took silver and green glimmermist and sprayed some on. I stamped the Heartfelt Creations swirl on in memento green ink. The stamp is actually from a Christmas set but it is the first swirl I found in my stash. The flowers are cut with the Silhouette, I inked them up, and put some glitter on, they are also popped up. Sentiment is unknown, but it fits perfect in this oval.
There you have it,  a special card for a special lady!!!! Happy birthday, Sheila!!
                                       Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment