Friday, September 13, 2013

Masculine birthday card with new IO dies!!


Happy Friday!!!! It's been quite the week, our donkey had a baby boy, so cute, we had a big storm and were without hydro for about 24 hours, not good for my crafting.... So late Thursday night, I had to come up with a card for today....Ideas were no problem, the new IO dies came in and I got some!!!!!
I created a background with Tim Holtz distress inks, tumbled glass, broken china, shabby shutters and forest moss. I cut out the tree line from IO twice and off set them. Then I cut out the 2 small deer, also from IO, and popped them up. I had a grass stamp from Art Impressions and I stamped some grass but you could also do that with a marker.Then I messed up...that's when I had extra ink on the right top, darn.....what now....I had this little Hello friend from Dear Lizzy, so that covered the spot up. I did wanna put the bigger Happy Birthday along the bottom and I still did that. Then I added some brown Viva pearls, took a picture and dropped the card...... do you know what happens with wet pearls...yes, they can create a mess. Oh well, more reason to make another card, lol!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment