Saturday, October 26, 2013

Art Journal Awesomeness!!




*click on the pictures for a closer and larger view*

Last night I had the privilege of attending Lori and Kim's once a month Art Journal Class. I had missed a few and it was a catch up night so it was a perfect time to jump back in. Anyone can join at anytime as it is a new technique each month! The past technique I was desperate to try was the one using Embossing paste as I loved the texture I saw in the samples they had. I used the Pearlescent embossing paste- you can see the shine better if you click on the pictures- and the Aspen Tree stencil by Crafter's workshop. 


Oh and lots of fun sprays by Dylusions!


If you haven't tried Art Journalling yet I encourage you to try it. So much fun!! Not only was the getting inky and messy fingers part fun but the ladies there last night and I had a blast together!!!

Cheers, Andrea



1 comment: