Friday, October 4, 2013

Hearts on a flourish!


 
Happy Friday!!!
Only one more day till National Cardmaking Day!! Hope you can join us!!! Three stunning cards, if I may say so and envelopes!!! I know, not everybody can be there, but it would be fun!!
Anyhow, Tuesday October 8 at 2 PM we are doing another TOONIE TUESDAY!! For $2 you can make this card, you don't need to register, just bring a basic tool kit and a toonie.
This beautiful flourish is from Memory Box and I thought it would be cute to hang some hearts on it, to send some love to someone to let them know that you are thinking of them. The purple paper is metallic and brings on a nice shine, hard to see in the picture. Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!!!
    Butterflies make me smile! xoxo

    ReplyDelete