Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy DoodleBug Saturday!



Happy Fall!

As I love Fall colours I will be posting Fall goodies as long as I can lol!
I am also in love with Doodlebug's amazing products recently!
All my supplies except for the card base are from Doodlebug's Happy Harvest collection.
See those three colourful dots up there?
Those are Enamel Dots and they are ALL THE RAGE!
So of course I had to get some and I am so hooked!

SGD has not only the Happy Harvest collection but also the cutely spooky Halloween Parade one too. I grabbed the 6x6 pads with the matching stickers and dots and I am happily creating with them today. There are still some in stock...well at least until Sarah gets there today as she needs them now too hee hee!!

Happy Crafting!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment