Saturday, November 16, 2013

JustRite is helping me keep calm...

I am a huge fan of the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' quote seen all over for the last few years so when I found this stamp set at the store last week I had to have it. Had to. You understand right?

Not only does the 'Just Keep Calm' set have my favourite quote but it is CHOCK FULL of other things you could have on your card. Such as 'Keep Calm and Craft, Drink Tea, Text me, and a basquillion other sentiments! It also comes with 4 frames for your quote as well as lots of teeny tiny image stamps to match up with your sentiment such as the little teapot I used. I have to say I feel I got more than my money's worth on this set- I love when that happens!

Well I hope to spend Saturday making more Keep Calm cards- hope you get some crafty time too!

Cheers, Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment