Sunday, November 3, 2013

Penny Black Christmas Banners

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone got to enjoy the extra hour of sleep. Today I want to show you my card for my next Wonderful Wednesday. I think it will be Nov 13. I had so much fun making this card. This Christmas Banners stamp set is designed by Penny Black.
I embossed each banner with silver embossing powder, added the silver cording and of course the bling. I also embossed the edges of the card with the silver embossing powder.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kpargeter,

    Now This time to celebrate and spread the teaching of the almighty. You have options from our vide range of custom Vinyl Christmas Banners to choose from BannerBuzz.

    ReplyDelete