Saturday, November 23, 2013

Season's Greetings from Paper Smooches


Are you in a Christmas card making frenzy like I am?
I have never had this many cards made by this point before
Now to actually mail some this year and it will be perfect
Ha!

I am making some detailed Christmas cards but honestly this year I am going the clean and simple route for most of them so that I actually finish them on time. This is a 4.25x4.25 square card with some sweet  holiday paper from Echo Park Reflections Christmas 6x6 pad. I then added some washi tape from my stash and a poinsettia flower that I have hoarded for 9 years. Total justification for craft hoarding ladies right here!! I then reached for my beloved Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler set that looks to be sold out right now. No surprise there! PS Swanky Snowdudes has a great sentiment plus adorable snowmen for an alternative set. 

Off to keep crafting while the mojo is hot!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment