Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Card with Memory box



Happy Saturday!

Here is a fun card I made using a Memory Box die Country Landscape. It is currently on backorder BUT I found a similar one that is in stock- Cottage in the Woods. I was befuddled when I first got this die as it is just a very thin strip of metal. I didn't realize it just cuts the paper off where ever you put it. So I made a few cards with it and had the houses at different angles. One I didn't use was when I had it at such a slope they would have needed to ski down to see any neighbours ha ha! A card I made which was everyone's favourite had 2 of the dies cut out and layered. So pretty!

Today Sheila is having a great sale to help finish up your Christmas crafting or shopping:

It's a snowy weekend ... stay in your pj's & enjoy shopping from home!  
Enjoy FREE Shipping &/or Save $25!!   Orders of $35+ (before taxes) will receive free shipping!!  Valid for Canadian & US orders!! 
To redeem, enter the code SNOWY (all cap's) into the discount box  as you proceed through checkout.
Save twenty-five dollars!!   Orders of $100+ (before taxes) will automatically save $25!!
Above offers applies to regular-priced, in-stock items; limit one $25 discount/purchase.  Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Excluded: pre-orders, crops, classes, Diva-made kits, backorder items.  Hurry!  Ends Sunday, December 15 @ midnight!

Happy Crafting!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment