Saturday, December 28, 2013

Zutter Bow it all makes Bow making Easy Peasy!- Video!

I love to start my day checking out what's new over at SGD
I see first up is an item I have heard lots about
a new 'must have' item



Now I do love my Bow Easy but I am limited in sizes
 and I do find at times that doing double or triple bows are too much for my chubby fingers
plus there are many of you who have shared that it is not for you

So check this one out!


I've stopped after the double looped bow but you can find more videos here right on their website!

You can find this amazing tool here over at SGD!

Before you head over don't forget to check out this week's amazing sale!

Receive bonus adhesive!!   Our end of year "Pick Your Savings" promotion is still on!!  (Save up to $25! - details below)
Plus, this weekend, with your purchase of $30+ (before taxes), you will receive a bonus adhesive!! Zig 2-way glue, Pop-Dots,
Quickie Glue Pen or Tombo!!   Limit one bonus gift/customer, while supplies last.   Bonus adhesive promotion ends Sunday, December 29 @ midnight
We are ending 2013 with a bang!!  Pick your savings!!    Purchases of $30+ (before taxes) will receive $5 off their purchase (a savings of 10%!). Purchases of $50+ (before taxes) will receive $10 off their purchase (a savings of 20%!).   Purchases of $100+ (before taxes) will receive $25 off their purchase (a savings of 25%!!).  Savings are automatic & fabulous!!  Shop as often as you like!  Limit one discount/purchase.   Applies to regular-priced, in-stock items.  


Happy Shopping!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment