Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog Candy WINNERS!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!  I have some BLOG CANDY WINNERS to announce!!!!  Thanks to everyone who left us comments!!  The actual number of chocolates are:

14 BLUE
19 RED
23 GOLD

We had a few correct guesses for the BLUE!!  Way to go!!  I used Random.org to select the winner from the 4 correct guesses - and that winner is:
 
14 Gold, 14 blue, 14 red - Happy 2014!

The closest guess to the RED number was 15 and that winner is:

15 red, 11 blue, 16 gold....Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Jane was also guessed the closest to the GOLD number as well with 16 - but we wanted to let a third person win so we went with the next closest - there were 3 that guessed 15.  I used Random.org again to select the winner from the 3 guesses - and the winner is:

9 blue, 13 red, 15 gold. I hope I'm close on at least one of them, it's my birthday on Friday. Fingers crossed!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!  If you could please contact Dani either by phone 519-473-4751  or by email: ddnpsgd@gmail.com by Wednesday of this week to arrange pick up or delivery of your Christmas paper pack!!!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment: