Thursday, January 16, 2014

Derwent 101 Class

Good morning everyone!!  Lori here!  I am offering a Derwent Inktense 101 class on Saturday morning, from 10am - 12pm.  There are a couple of spots left if you want to come and play with these amazing pencil crayons!!  I will have some images available to colour along with the store pencils.  I cannot say enough good things about this media - vibrant colour being the main one!!!  I'll start you off, show some tips and hopefully you'll be hooked!!!


You can register online (Click here), or call the store!  Today is the final day to register.  The afternoon card class is sold out!  Thanks everyone!!  Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. oh I wish! I WISH I could go! I LOVE my Derwent pencils (need to get more!) and would love to take a class----hopefully in the future I could get there...kind of far, since I'm in Quebec!

    ReplyDelete