Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year from a Happy Stamper!!


Happy Friday and a Happy New Year to all of you!!! I am so ready to get back in some serious crafting! I spend some time in my craft room, inking, dabbering ( I know I made that up), embossing, painting and so on and that's how this project was done. First I cut this trifold card with the Silhouette, so that was easy. Then I cut smaller panels to fit on each fold. I used the Tim Holtz dot fade stencil with
Pearlescent dreamweaver embossing paste, Tim Holtz picked raspberry ink to sponge on, Just Rite Birthday Vintage labels 4 stamp set, Memory Box butterfly, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Ferro silver to paint on the sides, Viva gold silver paint to put on the butterflies, silver embossing powder for the stamps to heat emboss and a Viva ice white pearl pen to add some pearls.
My fingers were dirty and needed to be cleaned quite a bit in this process and it took quite a while to make the whole card because it had to dry sometimes before I got go on but boy oh boy, the fun I had!!
And I finally opened all those things I had collected.......and discovered how fun they are to use!
                  Hope you like it too, till next time, Anja

4 comments: