Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stencil Love!!!



Above is a video that the infamous Tim Holtz did last year for CHA showcasing his layering stencils.  The divas LOVE using stencils and so many companies are coming out with their own - every time I say - no more but seriously.....I need them.  We have a very good selection of his initial release of stencils.  (CLICK HERE to see them!) Good ole Tim has 9 new ones being released at the upcoming winter CHA 2014. Here are a couple of them, (love the detail on the doily!!):  (Here's a link to see the rest!)


Memory Box has a new release of stencils that you can now Pre-Order, by January 18 and receive 20% off right off the hop!!!  So many to choose from!!   Click HERE to look at the whole selection and to order online!!



I use stencils on a lot of my projects - layouts, cards and on almost every art journal page I do.  If you have ever taken one of my classes - you know I am all about LAYERS!!  And that is what you can do with stencils - layer them, use inks, sprays, paints, pastes.....trace around them with markers or pens.  The creative opportunities are limitless!!  Have fun, get messy - EXPLORE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment