Saturday, January 18, 2014

Video TuTorial-Colouring skin with Copics and Sarah




Happy Saturday everyone! Andrea here to share the awesome and amazing video Sarah did to show how to colour skin with your Copic Markers. I am so impressed with this video! Can't wait to see more!

Also come and join me next Friday night for some Copic fun. I am starting a once a month Copic night to get us using our markers and keeping our colouring skills fresh. This doesn't have a skill level so beginner or expert is welcome. The point of the night is to get together and have fun. Also you won't believe what we can learn from each other- I am always picking up new tricks. 

The night will have a focus if you wish to partake but since it is about colouring together if it is something you already feel comfortable doing just join us for the friendship and fun. We will carry on from this video and focus on colouring faces and experimenting with colours for different skin tones. 

I will be on hand to answer any copic questions and also to do the quick demo and have images to share with all of you to try your hand at. The cost is only $10 as it is more about using our markers than anything else. Otherwise mine tend to get dusty ;). Call the store to sign up at 519-473-5751 as this is a recent class update and is currently not yet up on the Crops and Classes page.

Hope you can join me!
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this GREAT video by Sarah! The video was very well done, with great instructions and techniques. I love the tip to tip technique used to do the cheeks. The results were stunning and Sarah makes is looks effortless. I really enjoyed the video even though I don't use Copics, I can try some of these principles with other colouring mediums. I'd love to see more videos perhaps with Distress Markers! ( HINT,HINT...no pressure)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind feedback Clara, as it was my first ever video! Yes, I can definitely work on a Distress markers video. I'll plan to do that next.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Sarah, I look forward to it!
    You're welcome for the feedback, the praise was well deserved!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete