Thursday, February 13, 2014

Need some tools?? Of COURSE you do!!!!



It is Tool Time at SGDs! Oh how we love our tools! Dies, Embossing Folders, Punches ... Oh My!! Save 22% on Tools - 100's of fabulous items to choose from! That's right ladies, right now you will save 22% on tools featured in our Tool Gallery! Applies to regular priced, in-stock items. Excluded: pre-orders, special orders & backorders. Ends tonight - Thursday, February 13 @ midnight.
http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/Tools/
 
I will leave you with a little Valentine themed, mixed media, mini canvas that I made for my hubby (it was actually for our anniversary but who says I can't give it to him again!?) Paper is from The Paper Loft - Shades of Grey! Dreamweaver Paste, Gear Stencil and Sizzix Die, stickles, crackle paint.....messy messy messy!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment