Friday, February 21, 2014

One for the guys....


Happy Friday!!! A masculine card for you today.....I saw this new stamp from Art Impressions and it ended up in my shopping basket, lol! It is coloured with Inktense pencils, and the sky is done with tumbled glass distress ink. I took my time colouring, lots of layers, I feel like I could use the practice..I wanted the water darker, I sponged on some faded jeans in the corners when I was done colouring, and added a few diamond stickles. The birds are free drawn , sentiment from Just Rite. The rest of the card is simple, simple, a few score lines along the bottom and some twine.
Please don't forget our MIXED MEDIA event tomorrow, still some spots left in the afternoon, it is gonna be FUN!!! Click on the link to register!!
                                 Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

1 comment: