Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Saturday- Video Tutorial by Prima Marketing



Happy Saturday!
No creation from me today as my craft room is in bits!
I am purging like mad getting ready for the Garage Sale next Saturday
and like a crazy woman I thought I would reorganize my craft room at the same time!
At least it is helping me decide what to keep and what to sell

I saw on today's daily sale the uber adorable Megan Doll Stamp by Prima
I love them but was never sure what to do with them
or the big tags I bought previously as well…
so over to YouTube I go!
Now of course I need more Prima stuff hee hee

I hope you enjoy this video by Prima today- I feel inspired!
Now to get this craft room finished ;)

Cheers, Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspirational video Andrea! I think I need all of the Ingvild Bolme Inks now! Good thing there is a Garage Sale next weekend so I can clear out some of the old and make room for my newest obsession!
    Good luck with your craft room!

    ReplyDelete