Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Prima Stencils!!!

Have you seen them??  12x12 beauties!!! 

Kim and I used a few at our Art Journal class last Friday night, along with Viva Decor Inka Gold paints. I used the Princess stencil, selectively using only a few of the words, and rubbed Platinum paint through the stencil.. Here is the stencil:

.
 and here is my journal: 


 The background was made with Distress stains (Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans and Concord Grape)  I then used some more Inka Gold paint (Cobalt Blue, Jade & Violet), through a Tim Holtz bubble stencil.



I'm not quite done with it yet, but so far so good!!  Have a great day - go out there and get messy!!!

1 comment:

  1. sigh ... I always miss the best classes. Can't wait for the next one; I will be there! This is an awesome page Lori (as always)!!!!

    Lynne (Williams)

    ReplyDelete