Monday, March 10, 2014

Sad Face


Good morning!!!  I got the chance to play on Saturday at the all day crop!!!  So much fun!!  Here is one of the layouts I did.  We just got in the brand spanking new line "Botanical Tea" from Graphic 45!! LOVE!!  And just to show you that even though it has lots of lovely pink flowers....have a look at the reverse sides of the paper to see more browns that worked perfectly for my little guys layout!  I mixed up the Graphic 45 with a new line from MME - Now & Then.  Love the greens and browns....with a little dash of pink - never be afraid to use pink with your boys!!!   The pink alpha letters were also from the MME line - 

http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/My-Mind-s-Eye-Now-and-Then-Dorothy-Celebrate-Alpha-Word-Stickers-NT1001.html

You get 4 different colours, different words.... I totally had to have this!!  I hope you have a fantastically creative day!!!

1 comment: