Thursday, April 24, 2014

Movie Night


Hello! One day left till Friday! I took the day off work  on Monday.  It felt so nice to stay home with the family. I also had some scrap time for myself. This project actually started off in making kits for the SGD retreat (29 days away), and turned into this double page layout. I did not realize how much Christmas paper I had. So I decided to see what I could create with my Christmas paper that did not look like a winter theme. It was also fun to play along with Let's Get Sketchy. Details about the sketches can be found here





We love family movie nights. I used a mixture of Simple Stories and Fancy Pants paper. I cut all hints of Christmas from the papers. 


On each side of the page I included a little journaling pocket. 
I also had the chance to use my new Tim Holtz hashtag stamp.






Stars and film strip worked well with my title theme. I scored an amazing star punch from the SGD garage sale. Who am I kidding?! I love stars. 


 Thank you for stopping by. How do you prepare for a crop or a retreat? I would love to know. For myself I love to buy or prep kits. Take advantage of our Diva's amazing kits found here

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment