Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 10 PL

Good morning, Saturday on the blog, Andrea posted a great video for project life. Today I am sharing my own adventures of Project Life. I have always kept a journal of sorts for the kids of their moments. When I started scrapbooking it was to record those moments. Then scrapbooking became so much more than just documenting. The more my passion grew for the creative aspects, the less documenting I did. Project life lets me tell that story. 

I purchased the Midnight Collection Core Kit.

I picked this kit for the black, grey, white and gold colors. My thought was that I could pre-slot my cards and make it a faster project in my album. I had also purchased the corner rounder punch and the Square Corner 3x4 Picture Punch. These two tools are real time savers!

During the week I keep a little journal. Then would  fill out the journal cards and decide on my photo's. I do love the uniformity of the kit, but maybe the scrapper in me wanted to add a little color.  

So I went through my sticker sheets and paper scraps and added some color. 


I am thrilled with how this week turned out. It really does represent me and my little family. 

More pictures can be found on my blog here

How do you work with Project Life? I would love to know. Have a great week. 

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment