Thursday, May 8, 2014

15 Days left till the SGD retreat :)

Happy Thursday! 

Today I am sharing a Project Life layout still in the works. I have been busy getting ready for the SGD retreat, and did not quite finish my layout. Some of these pictures were from the last SGD retreat. I used Pink Paisley Hey Kid Hopscotch as I loved the bright colors. Watch for PL kits coming soon! 




I thought I would share some of my favorite things to pack for either a crop or a retreat. 

One of the most important items is my Scrap Ma Bob. There is nothing worse than working away on a project and  you reach over, and there goes your drink all over the table. With the Scrap Ma Bob Drink Holder and Trash Holder, you have the perfect cup holder and garbage. 
I also have those go to stamps. So using this Stampendous-Thin-Storage-Solutions really helps not having to bring all my stamps. 
I also love putting together kits or take advantage of our talented Diva's and their kits. 


Have a fabulous day 

Lynn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment