Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Great Weekend at SGD

Hello my scrappy friends.  On Saturday, I spent the day at Scrappin' Great Deals for their 12 hour crop. I also got my hands on the new Prima Bloom sprays and Tim Holtz mini inkers. Let me tell you, best day EVER!!! 


The layouts are based on sketches from Creative Scrappers. 




In my layout I misted my Prima paper with the new Prima Color Bloom sprays, and I used Dreamweaver paste on the edges with my chicken wire stencil. Gesso gel on my butterflies will give them a glass finish. I heat embossed my vine. My classy sister loves her pearls, so I decorated the butterflies and vine with pearls. 


I love the colors of the Prima Bloom Sprays. 


Thank you for stopping by! Please don't forget this Saturday! National Scrapbooking Day. 



Lynn xo

1 comment:

  1. I just received some Prima Sprays Today!!! THANK YOU SHEILA!!!!!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete