Thursday, May 22, 2014

The trouble with packing ...

Happy Thursday! Yippee one more sleep (maybe) and it is the SGD retreat. So, during the weekend I told myself "You will pack early."  I started putting all my scrap supplies in order and then, well, saw this piece and that piece and the next thing I know I am scrappin' away. Here are two canvas' I made for my boys room. 




I picked up Prima Color Bloom Spray Sultry Shimmer Cobalt and love the vibrant color. The Viva Decor - Inka Gold - Gold Paint really came out on the  CE Mini Ornament Frame. I used my new Memory Box Stencils Stardust Mini Stencil with Dreamweaver paste mix with Wild Honey ink.  I put my Cuttlebug to work, I love the Memory Box Precious Stars Die and Sizzix Star Die. 




For this canvas, I used the mini brick panel from CE. I cut pieces of the panel, painted it black and added a light coat of Viva Decor Gold. The Paper is from Echo Park. I mix Tim Holtz Wild Honey ink with Dreamweaver embossing paste and used Memory Box Stardust Mini Stencil. I used Viva Decor Gold paint on the star and on the edges of the canvas. 

Have a fabulous Thursday! 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment