Friday, June 27, 2014

Flowers for you!


Happy Friday! Last week I saw this stamp at the store from Penny Black, hollyhock sku 55307, it ended up in my basket pretty quick, and I had fun colouring it with my Derwents, actually just one shade of purple, red violet and 2 shades of green ( light olive and leaf green). For the life of me, I can't find the stamp at our website.....
The embossing folder is one of the first embossing folders I bought, it's from Cuttlebug, not sure if you can still get this one but any of your folders would work, the die is from Spellbinders, Majestic Elements, this is a stunning set of dies that cuts out beautiful.
Some cream Viva pearls, to mask a few spots I wanted to cover up, lol!
The blue shading around the flowers is done with Tim Holtz tumbled glass and the mini ink blending tool, I have more luck doing it this way than with a blue Derwent pencil. After I am finished colouring my image and it's completely dry, I cover up my flowers a bit with a piece of paper and start blending the tumbled glass on in a circular motion starting off my paper towards the flowers.
It is important that it is completely dry....don't ask me why I know that....
                                      Till next time, Anja

1 comment: