Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Time to Go


Do you ever use pictures on your layouts that aren't absolutely ideal??  This picture of my Malcolm is quite dark, but I love the expression on his face....so sad that we have to leave the beach.  One of his favourite places to be.  I had to scrap it! 
I used paper from The Paper Loft, and older alpha from Jillibean Soup and lots of mixed media! I focused on the "Time" theme using an older clock die from Tim Holtz Sizzix collection, and Dreamweaver embossing paste through his Clockwork stencil for the background behind the photo. Add some sprays, dashes and drips from Prima Colour Bloom sprays, some stickle dots.....I love spattering up my backgrounds! And I punched out circles of patterned paper and scattered them around like grains of sand.  Some Prima Seashore Brads and Flair Buttons added the last detail I needed!! 

 

Enjoy your day and stay cool!!

1 comment: