Monday, July 28, 2014

August Calendar Class

Good morning, everyone. I wanted to share with you the layout that I designed for the Calendar Class on Sunday, August 17.


I used the Simple Stories papers from the "Good Day Sunshine" line. There are also a few points that I wanted to tell you about with this layout. First, let your paper determine the embellishments that you use. As you can see on the paper above "Hello", there are hearts, stars, and sequins. So that is how I determined to use some punched out hearts, some wooden stars and a heart, and some sequins. Also, mix up your old Thickers and colour them to match your layout. I used the Wink of Stella brushes in different areas on this layout: colouring the Thickers, colouring the word "Sunshine" on the paper above, and colouring the wooden embellishments. I love the Wink of Stella brushes and am getting quite a nice collection of colours. Below, you will see some of the other elements that I used on this layout.

1 comment: