Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bo Bunny and a Saturday Sale!




Andrea here sharing two cards I made using the delicious new line from Bo Bunny called Enchanted Garden. I used some stamps from my stash and whipped these babies up in no time! I also added the butterfly die cut using an awesome die I got from SGD. Seriously- I think they have every die known to man! Check out this Bo Bunny line while you can- I'm personally hoarding some of it hee hee. 

Also…a great sale today!

Save 22% on Stamps & Spellbinders!!
One day only!!
Take advantage of Super Saturday Savings!!
Save 22% on Spellbinders!
Save 22% on Stamps!
Savings are automatic - no coupons necessary!
Ends Saturday, July 12 at midnight!

Applies to regular-priced in-stock items.
Excluded: pre-orders, clearance, special/prior orders & backorders

Available in-store & online!
Weekend Store Hours:
Saturday: 10am - 5pm & Sunday: 11am - 4pm
Shop 24/7 online!

Be sure to check out what's new!
www.scrappingreatdeals.com

Happy Crafting!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment