Thursday, July 31, 2014

La Bell

Hello!
It has been a crazy couple of weeks but I finally had the chance to play with a few new dies that I had purchased at SGD.  
I love butterflies  and I have to tell you how pleased I am with the Wild Rose Studio Dies - Butterfly Burst Die. This beautiful die is simply stunning. 

Here is the close up of this fabulous die! Such detail! Love love love it.


I enjoy flowers but was looking for a little something extra to add to my clusters. I found this beautiful die by Memory Box Dies - Woodland Branch Die. Simple and elegant. 




More close up and details found on my blog. 

You will need these two dies for your collection! Sheila is also very understanding and is now offering 15% off! More details can be found here! 

Have a great long weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment