Monday, July 21, 2014

New Vintage Layout

Hi, everyone. Karen here posting my first blog ever. I feel as if I am entering the 21st century, finally. I wanted to share with you a layout that I have created for SGD with a Vintage Theme (one of my passions). I purposely left off a specific title so that anyone taking the class can design a specific title during the class. We all have such different photos that this will give you more flexibility in choosing your photos.
Here is a photo of the product that I used. Note that I didn't end up using the Butterfly Stamp and the Lindy's Embossing Powder pictured because it wasn't the correct shade once I had embossed the sentiment.
The class is on Thursday, August 21st from 6 to 8 p.m. There will be limited kits available also. Have a good day!

1 comment: