Thursday, August 14, 2014

Candle

Happy Thursday! 
Today, I am turning the spotlight over to Judy K. The woman knows how to inspire. I could not help share some amazing examples Judy created with the Memory Box Dies - Tall Taper Candle Die
Take a look at these beautiful cards. 




These cards along with all the wonderful goodies Sheila has coming into the store I really must get to working on my Christmas, Hanukkah & Holiday cards. This die will be perfect for all occasions. 

This is also a great chance to take advantage of Sheila's wonderful sale!  Save $5 on every $25 spent!

Have a great day
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, you did it again Lynn, thank you so much. This simple die is just waiting for new ideas. I love it. I thought of adding one of Sheila's Art Impression ladies to the candle as a Happy Birthday Card.....forget all the other candles.....I'll bring it in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your work is absolutely beautiful! Real art work, you are so talented and we are so happy that you always share with us!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete