Friday, August 1, 2014

Create and Donate!


Happy Friday! I can't believe July is over and we are rolling into August!!! Summer is flying by....
Have you seen all the new dies at the store? Oh my, so many choices....how to behave....So I picked a die, from the Frantic Stamper,  that is versatile and it cuts beautifully, I am impressed. I wanted to keep the design simple to show you if you need a card now, or more like you should have made one before and you did not have time, well. this die will be a big help. We are gonna make this card this Wednesday, August 6 at 1 PM. Please bring a basic tool kit and a donation if you can. We usually ask for donations for the Foodbank but this time of the year, we would like to ask for school supplies, if you can. But we will accept it all, it's awesome that through this hobby we are all part of giving back!! Hope to see you all, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment