Monday, August 4, 2014

My First Try at Pocket Scrapbooking

Good morning, everyone. I hope that you are enjoying this long Civic Holiday weekend.

Recently,  my daughter asked if I would make up an album for my grandson's second year. Last year, I taught several classes on Baby's First Year. She was thrilled when I gave her the layouts for Christmas. In fact, I think she loved this gift more than any of the others that she received. For this second album, I thought that I would combine some simple 12 x 12 layouts marking my grandson's "firsts" and for the other photos, I wanted to try Pocket Scrapbooking. So here is my first double page using paper and embellishments from the Carta Bella line "Baby Mine". I hope that this will give you some ideas about creating your own layouts using this line.


 
I used these products and it was so quick to put together because everything was in the kit already.
!
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, you are every new mother's dream of a Fairy Grandmother.....your daughter will love this treasure....it is so perfect for the busy Mom and Grandmother. ......all her greatest intentions are completed....it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, you are every new mother's dream of a Fairy Grandmother.....your daughter will love this treasure....it is so perfect for the busy Mom and Grandmother. ......all her greatest intentions are completed....it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete