Saturday, September 27, 2014

Emboss Resist with Gelatos featuring Donna Downey

Hi! Andrea here
Wanted to pop in and share some videos I have been watching 
I ADORE youtube videos as they help me to make the most of my crafty products

So this video journey started because of my Art Journal classes by Lori and Kim
They had us playing with these crayon type thingys and they were called Gelatos
I loved them
I love how easy they are to apply
The creamy texture
The versatility 
and that my fingers got all inky!

I picked up the larger set called Designing with Gelatos colour kit
*one tip I wanted to share is that I found personally I liked it better when my surfaces where prepped with Gesso. I got my *glide* with the product

Intrigued yet? 
Watch this video and see what one of the things this amazing art medium can do!








No comments:

Post a Comment