Monday, September 1, 2014

Project Life and Silhouette 103

Good morning, everyone. Can you believe that it is Labour Day Monday? As fall nears, I usually get back to my Genealogy Research. A few years ago, I had the opportunity to travel to the Yorkshire area of England and was able to discover some more information on my father's family. With a last name of Smith, you can imagine the difficulties. When Sheila brought in the Becky Higgins Project Life Heritage Kit, I knew that I would be able to use it in documenting my research. I have been able to trace my family back to the late 1700's. In order to start my book, I decided to do some research on the occupation of my ancestors: weaving. I incorporated the cards from the Heritage Kit and bought the Heritage papers in digital form. Therefore, I was able to use my Silhouette to create some of the cards that you see below. If you are interested in learning about downloading digital images and using them on your Silhouette then you might like to come to the Silhouette 103 class held this month. See the Calendar for the date and time.

 
Here are some of the cards included in the Project Life Heritage Kit. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment