Monday, September 29, 2014

Psst! Have You Heard...?

SGD is bringing back "Get Your Sketch On! Each month, we will pick one Friday night where you can create a 2 - page layout with your own papers and embellishments following a Sketch chosen by me. I will show you an example of how I used the sketch and help you to create your own layout. Then the rest of the evening, you can stay and crop and work on all those photos that you have been meaning to scrapbook. Bring a friend or friends and enjoy some creative time together.

Our first "GYSO" night is Friday, October 17. Come any time after 5 p.m. and stay until midnight (if you can!). The cost is $15.00.

The first Sketch that I am using is from Scrapbook Generation. Note that I am only showing you part of the Sketch to tweak your interest in coming out to join me.


This is how I used the Sketch using the "Madeleine" papers from Bo Bunny.


Hope you can join me!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment