Monday, September 8, 2014

Tween/Teen Scrapbooking

Good morning, all. Recently we got these cute little photo books in and the same day we had a group of young girls come in to express their interest in scrapbooking. So, as a result of that visit, Sheila and I decided that we would like to get more young people interested in this fabulous hobby. I have designed five pages using the Jubilee collection from My Mind's Eye. It is so colourful and we thought that young tweens/teens would love it.

Watch the calendar in October to see this upcoming class. I will be teaching the participants to stamp, to use stencils, punches, dies cuts and Distress Markers and Inks. Students are asked to bring 6 photos of their choosing. Note - 3 x 3 or 3 x 4 photos will work best. They should also bring a ruler, scissors, adhesives, and a paper trimmer. Here are the five pages that we will do in the class.

 
These are the products that I used:


Have a great day!
 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment