Thursday, October 16, 2014

Goodies

A beautiful day to you! Today I am sharing a layout created for the 3rd version of Creating With Sketches. I have a FREE DIGITAL COPY of this amazing book for someone! Leave a comment for your chance to win.

This layout came together beautifully using the yummy Prima - Coffee Break collection. My oh my do I love these papers and flowers. Sheila has some of these amazing embellishments on sale. Click here for details.


I mean look at these papers!!!! 



Oh and the flowers!


Amazing!!! You can see the whole collection here!

You have till next Wednesday October 22nd to leave a comment for your chance to win a digital copy of the sketch book. 

7 comments:

  1. Love that collection, and I hoard my pieces of Coffee Break! oops! lol

    Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful....can't wait til next week to get to the store to see all your products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love Prima, always so girly with all those flowers, can't wait to see the whole line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhh. I love working with sketches. And that paper is awesome! Love that yellow.

    ReplyDelete