Sunday, October 5, 2014

Peaceful Joyeux Noel Donate to Create

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Here is my card for this up coming Wednesday's Donate to Create. I used the new Peaceful Joyeux Noel die from Memory Box. I embossed the black piece with the Darcie Embossing folder, Snowflake and Flourishes. I got the idea for this card from Pinterest. I love Pinterest, you get so many ideas. We even have a Pinterest Account. We have lots of ideas there for you, please check us out.



Thanks for looking and have a great day. Hope to see you this coming Wednesday. 

Kim

1 comment:

  1. The national card day was the best so far. I loved the sign up with appointed time to come. The ladies and their cards were amazing. THANK you Sheila and staff for a wonderful day. Also thank you for the amazing $50.00 door prize I won. I was very excited. Sincerely Karla Lee

    ReplyDelete