Sunday, November 2, 2014

Glimmer Sheetz to Donate to Create

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying this frosty morning. Want to share with you my card for this Wednesday's Donate to Create.  I used Elizabeth Crafts Shimmer Sheetz-Gold Metallic on my card. These Shimmer Sheetz are so much fun to use. On this card I embossed a piece of the Gold Metallic Sheetz and then took my sanding block and sand the embossed areas. This took some of the Metallic off and make it so you can see through the card. Some of the other colours it makes the embossed areas white. The back ground paper is from Graphic45 Christmas line, Twas the Night before Christmas. Of course I had to add some bling. Very simple but Vintage card.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim  

No comments:

Post a Comment