Friday, November 28, 2014

Just because...



Happy Friday! It's good to be back in my craft room, get my fingers messy and create!
I started out with a piece of watercolour paper, 31/4 x 41/2 and I sprayed it with water, then I took my Tim Holtz broken china inkpad and smeared it across the top , then I did the same with dusty concord and mustard seed on the bottom, the musterd seed was very bright, oops, so I put dusty concord on top.
Then I added more water with a waterbrush, let it run a little and then put a piece of papertowel on top to take off the access water.I inked up the stamp with the 3 inks, sprayed some water on it and stamped the image from Penny Black,  a day in autumn, right after that I inked up the stamp with just dusty concord, sprayed some water on it and stamped again. I added some dusty concord in the corners with a sponge. After this step I took the top picture. With the heat tool I dried the whole piece before I stamped again with black Versafine and put black embossing powder on, the same with the sentiment from Just Rite, Graceful Sentiments. I got my spritzer tool out and put the black soot marker in from Tim Holtz and sprayed on some black dots.
Mounted the whole piece on a cream mat and onto a black card base.
Hope you like it! It was fun and easy to do! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment