Saturday, November 8, 2014

Time to pick a new blog candy winner!

Bad news- our last blog candy winner didn't come forward....
Good news- that means another chance for one of you to win!!

The mystery prize is a $20 gift card for SGD!!
I'm going to admit to being a wee bit jealous hee hee

So without further ado....


On my desk is Halloween paper, my crafters companion to make Halloween boxes (oh and sookwang double sided tape). I'm making boxes for Halloween treats. I love sgd and have for years. The staff are great and have taught me a ton over the years. I've come a long way from sitting there on Friday night's with friends cutting stuff for cards on sheilas cricut! You guys are like a family and treat us as customers awesome! Keep it up ladies :-)
Congratulations Bec!!!! Please contact me at ajmurdock@sympatico.ca to claim your prize!! Please contact me within 7 days. 
Stay tuned for another chance to win coming soon!
Happy Crafting, Andrea

1 comment: