Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tags

Good morning, everyone! This year, I have been changing out my Christmas décor to be a bit more rustic. When I saw the line of Christmas papers from My Mind's Eye, I knew that I could use these papers to make some Christmas Tags. I first started making text boxes in Word and drew the text boxes to measure 4 x 2 inches. I then used Right Justify and typed the names of each of my family members (I was being lazy!). I printed several sheets of these using a beige cardstock. Next, I cut some green/red cardstock at 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches to act as a background on each tag. Then, using the various papers from MME "Sleigh Bells Ring", I cut out squares measuring 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches. Finally, I cut out various small die cuts using my dies from both Memory Box and Impression Obsession. I also outlined many of the squares using a Tim Holtz Walnut Stain marker. I hope you like them.


Now all I have to do is get wrapping!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment