Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas with Penny Black!


Happy Friday! Sorry for the quality of this picture, this is the best I could do, the shiny, mirri paper is lovely to work it, has an awesome shine but  not very photogenetic, lol.  Anyhow, I love how this one turned out, and it's quick and easy! 
I started with a white card base, and some red mirri paper, I cut out the biggest size of labels 34 from Spellbinders. Then I took a square nestabilitie and cut out the middle part, I also cut out a white square for behind the frame. On this square I stamped the Merry Christmas from the Orantely Merry Set and I used part of the Etched Branches and stamped that on top in memento red ink. I like to think outside the box, just using part of a stamp and get a different effect, like I did here with the Etched branches from Penny Black.
On the bottom I cut a plain strip of the red mirri board and scored 2 lines above it. Of course I had to add some glitter, this time I have used Viva silver glitterpen.
                                                         Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment