Saturday, December 13, 2014

How to use metal dies and line them up with stamped images






Happy Saturday!!!

I wanted to share this video as I have struggled when lining up dies that are not cut out in the middle. The challenge is that you can't see the image you have stamped so at times it can come out off centre. Meaning every time I try to use them lol!!!

Taylored Expressions carries dies and matching stamps at SGD and have a great video explaining how. I love it!! I would also recommend keeping the paper cut out that she shows you how to create with your die to help save time in the future. 

In today's Daily sale there is a Taylored Expressions stamp and die on sale!



Hope this helps you as much as it did me!

Happy Crafting, 
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Great video. I struggle with aligning the dies also, so thanks for sharing these great tips.

    ReplyDelete