Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mason Jar Snow Globes

Good morning everyone!!  I wanted to share a craft my boys and I made last weekend.  Mason Jar Snow Globes!  They are gifts for their teachers and one for each of them to keep. (I may have made one for me too!)  The snow man are white pom poms glued together with red ribbon scarves, black pearl buttons, clear rhinestones coloured black for the eyes and orange for the "carrot" nose.  We used Tim Holtz's trees and sprayed them green with my Dylusion sprays (Pesto and Martini).  The little wooden shapes, snow flakes and candy canes I had in my stash, and we just used a mix of dry glitter for the snow. (Some of the glitter clings to the glass making it look a little like a snow storm!) We painted the lids red and added some little lights.  It was a very fun project!  


ALSO!!  Don't forget about our TWELVE HOUR SALE happening now!! 
 

Save 25% - 50% Right Now!!
You won't believe what's on sale today!! Jump over to our 12 Hour Gallery and save 25 - 50% on almost 100 amazing products!! Available at these crazy prices only while supplies last (no backorders or substitutions). Two Days Only! Hurry, ends Thursday, December 18 at midnight!


Be sure to check out what's new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment