Friday, January 2, 2015

Clean and simple!


Happy New Year to all of you!!!
Starting the new year off with a simple card, I was playing with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and thought of a new way to use them.....I just made it up....I scribbled bright blue, iris blue and violet on my craft sheet, sprayed some water on it and then I rolled it over with my brayer onto a piece of watercolour paper.
Really like how soft the colours showed and how you can still see some of the structure from the paper.
Then I took my white linen Dylusions spray, opened the top and splattered on some white dots.
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the flowers are a Memory Box die. Matted the whole piece with black and put it on a white card. Hope you like it!
                                     Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment