Saturday, January 3, 2015

Need some inspiration? Want to see a stamp set/die in action?

Happy first Saturday of January!
I hope you survived the holiday season
I had house guests from Ireland for 3 weeks!
While it meant lots of noise and dirty dishes I wouldn't change a thing
Except for snow….
they came hoping to experience a white Christmas
Oops! LOL

Today I wanted to share how I find out if a stamp/die is the one for me

Do you ever look at a product and need to see it in action?
Almost all companies have galleries showcasing their products
Not only does it make me inspired with the stamp I want
but I usually find out ones I didn't think I need I now do!

Here are some great links to see some inspiration to help you with your choices!






You get the idea!!!
So next time  you are wondering what a stamp or die would look like in a project don't hesitate to visit the company's website!

Happy Crafting!
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment